Friday, March 22, 2013

A little introduction

Welcome to my very first blog. I am just getting started so there might not be a whole lot here just yet. In this blog I hope to share and talk about a few things that I am interested in. A few keypoints:
  • I'm a soon to be mommy for the very first time. As I am writing this, I am currently 28 and half weeks pregnant with a baby boy! Planning to cloth diaper the whole way too!
  • My husband and I are newly weds. We were married on October 6th, 2012. (We found out we were pregnant just 4 days before the wedding! - I guess it wasn't just wedding planning stress that was going on with me and causing so much anxiety! LOL)
  • I love learning new things!
  • I try to use natural and organic alternatives as much as possible.
  • Like most women, I love to shop! I try to be a frugal as possible and watch for those good deals.
  • City girl with country a charm
  • Although, I've been around it my whole life, I'm pretty new at gardening on my own, but I really enjoy it and of'course I LOVE having those fresh, organic veggies! (Fruits too, but I can't seem to get those to ever grow ripe enough)
  • Last, but not least, I love being crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment